Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My fantasy come true.. :)

It began like how any other trip, except this was gonna be more exciting cos it was jus the 2 of us.. the 2 girls!! :D I packed my bags with a big smile on my face.. i already had a very good feeling about the whole trip. Well, the train journey braught my enthu almost to a nil cos it was so damn long and boring, and not to mention sticky.. urghh! But once i reached there i had some of the best mornings i would have ever had in probably my whole life..

I woke up in a 9th floor apartments' cleanest bedroom on an awfully comfortable bed, with the cold morning breeze blowing in through the huge french windows, which overlooked a huge beautiful lake.. man it was sexy!! i have this slow morning, waking up peacefully, feeling happy for no reason and pick up a cup of hot-hot chaai and sit on the bean bag, stretch my legs on the sides of the french window with sliding glass doors.. aaahh.. perfect! :)

Since my sister had gone for work that day, I decide to roam around a bit so i get dressed, helping myself to her lovely collection of clothes and pick up the umbrella as it was mildly drizzling.. The place had buildings of european style and so the whole area looks just gorgeous and so damn classy! That night she took me out for a late dinner at around 930 and that was the first time i had a sizzler.. Man.. it was jus awesome, specially in that cold weather.. Then we walked back at around 11-ish, on the road that banks the lake.. The place is huge with tall buildings.. and with all the light reflecting from the surface of the water, it looks unimaginably beautiful... We walked back lazily singing our favourite songs of Bryan Adams and just enjoying every second.. It was just amazing.. :)

And finally, to top it all off, i travelled in the local trains on a rainy night, all the way from Kolaba cosway(not sure how its spelt), when there was no crowd at all!! We were almost the only people in our compartment and we stood near the entrance just feeling the amazingly cold rain on our faces and just talking..

Man i miss this sooo much!! I wanna come again, neej!! :D
I never really fantasized about something like this.. but i definitely do now!!

p.s... plz spons flight tickets :)

No comments: